Our Mission - To provide a quality service or product to the communities we serve, in a manner which is glorifying to God.
- Managers live on-site
- Digital surveillance
- Electronic access
- Storage units have individual admittance
- Daily access and extended gate hours
- One of the only solar-powered storage facilities
- Complimentary moving truck
- Several storage units sizes
- Pay online, by phone or mail
- Pristine premises
- Supports local and national charities
- Family owned and operated
- Peace-of-mind and convenience
- Nothing gets past this technology
- Personalized codes execute the highest protection
- Added layer of protection for your valuables
- Get to your stuff on your time
- Convenience and cost-savings when you need it most
- Payment on your terms
- Belongings are protected from the conditions of the weather
- Support a business that supports the Ashland community
- Pleasant establishment, lasting relationships
Family –Owned Storage Unit Rental Business Who Cares
Secure Storage® was established in 1987 to provide quality storage unit rentals to the communities of Oregon. From our initial location in Bend, we have grown to serve six communities in Oregon with Storage.
We have felt it was important to be good stewards of the assets and abilities that God has given us. This has been true from the very beginning. Likewise, it is our priority to treat everyone with honesty and integrity.
We’re proud to be a family-owned and operated business who cares. We provide excellent storage rental facilities with great customer service. We also make it our goal to give back to each of our local communities in which we are located.
Since 1987, we have consistently given back 10% of our net income to both local and global programs and charities. These programs and charities benefit the communities in which we serve.
Secure Storage® also takes our carbon footprint seriously. Today, we can also proudly say that four of our storage facilities run 100% on solar power.
Our Employees are Courteous and Helpful
Our storage facility employees are courteous and helpful as they try to go the “extra mile” with our customers.
Going above and beyond is the Secure Storage® way.
- Treating our customers the way we would like to be treated has always been a hallmark of our company. Service and security are what you can count on.
- We offer access to our “Free Move-In truck” at our storage facilities. This is just one more way we have tried to go the extra mile.
We look forward to assisting you with your storage unit needs. We can accommodate you with options for climate-controlled storage, an RV storage or boat storage. Whether you need a simple storage solution, or something more tailored to your needs, we have you covered.
Our Shared Values
- To be good stewards of the assets and abilities God has given us.
- To treat all those with whom we deal, with honesty and integrity.
- “In everything, do to others, what you would have them do to you.” Matthew 7:12
- “If someone forces you to go one mile, go with them two.” Matthew 5:41
- To seek God’s wisdom and “whatever you do in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. Colossians 3:17
Let us help make the process of looking for storage facilities easier. Here is a snapshot of our features and benefits—and why more homeowners, business owners, students and retirees choose us when they compare storage rentals in Ashland.
Why Us for Storage Units
Being among the very few storage facilities who have provided storage rentals since 1987, we are able to deliver the services that our customers value the most. In fact, every amenity offered in our Ashland storage facility has been designed based on positive customer feedback. Everything from our flexible hours, variable storage options to our advanced security and friendly atmosphere is offered because you have asked for it.
If you're still not sure we have the self-storage you're looking for, check out the storage costs and unit sizes, in addition to all the different types of storage units we have in Ashland, Oregon.